- GOLD: Surgical-grade 316L stainless steel base, bonded with THREE layers of real 14k gold.
- SILVER: Surgical-grade 316L Stainless Steel base, bonded with TWO layers of real white gold and one layer of Rhodium for a long-lasting shine.
Also available in bundles / stacks.
Chain Care & Maintenance
To ensure that your chain remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please make use of the following advice:
- Store your chain in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches
- Avoid contact with water. The chains are waterproof but avoiding contact with water will prevent tarnishing and extend the lifespan of the plating.
- Remove your chain before swimming, showering etc. and / or when applying products such as perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion. This could harm the metal and reduce the lifespan of the plating.
- Polish your chain carefully with a soft, lint-free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water. Do not soak the chain in water.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth when drying.
- Avoid all contact with harsh, abrasive materials and glass/window cleaners.
Warranty, Shipping & Returns
All watch heads are covered by a two-year warranty. This warranty covers functional parts of the watch. The warranty excludes any form of accidental damage and damage due to negligence or misuse.
All glasses are covered by a 2 year warranty - from the date of purchase. The warranty covers all manufacturing defects. Please note that the warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by improper use, lack of care, accidents (Broken temples, frames or lenses)
- Aesthetic changes due to daily use (lack of shine, scratches, the disappearance of text in temples, etc)
For warranty issues, contact us to at email@example.com.
All orders should arrive within 1-5 working days after placing the order. The order will be shipped via FedEx International Express, a premium courier service that delivers directly to your door. A flat fee of $10 is charged for all orders, no matter where you are in the world. After your order has been fulfilled you will receive tracking details to track your order as it makes its way to you.
Colton James (PTY) LTD is based in Cape Town, where all exports are sent from our Head office directly to the customer.
VAT & DUTIES
Colton James (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for the payment of possible VAT, duties and other taxes on shipments to international addresses. These charges change from region to region and are totally beyond our control. By ordering from us, you accept that you will be responsible for these payments should the items attract any taxes. Should you refuse to pay these fees once your package has already been shipped, the items will be returned to us and will attract a restocking fee of 20% of the total amount paid, which will be deducted from an automatic refund.
You can claim a full refund on any item provided that it is returned to us within 30 days of delivery. Returned items have to be sent back in the same condition that they were sent in. Please note that the refund will only be given once the product has been received and it is physically verified to be unworn and undamaged. If the item is considered "worn", the refund and return will be void. Expedited shipping, VAT and duties are non-refundable since this money is not received by Colton James.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.