To ensure that your chain remains in the best possible condition over an extended period of time, please make use of the following advice:
- Store your chain in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches
- Avoid contact with water. The chains are waterproof but avoiding contact with water will prevent tarnishing and extend the lifespan of the plating.
- Remove your chain before swimming, showering etc. and / or when applying products such as perfume, hairspray, soap or lotion. This could harm the metal and reduce the lifespan of the plating.
- Polish your chain carefully with a soft, lint-free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water. Do not soak the chain in water.
- Use a soft, lint-free cloth when drying.
- Avoid all contact with harsh, abrasive materials and glass/window cleaners.